The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Trumpeter 02804 model Kit Mig 19 pm Farmer E - 148 Mig19pm Brand New
- Scalextric F1 Pit Crew Set Car Figures Building Tyrrell V G Condition Unboxed
- 1 14 25km h Beatles Speedy Off-Road Racing RC Car RTR Remove Control Crawler Car
- Mova gold and White World 4.5 inch Motion Globe.
- NORSCOT CAT 374D Display Diecast Model 1 50 Yellow Excavator 55274 Vehicles
- 31.5CM VINTAGE RED 1950s RACING CAR NO 8 METAL DECORATIVE MODEL
- Lego Super Heroes 76004 & 6862 Superman & Spider-man sets With 5 Minifigures
- 2010 WWE Legends SGT. SLAUGHTER Series 1 Action Figure
- Tokyo Marui No.14 KP85 10 years of age or older air HOP handgun
- Marvel legends BAF Ultimate Green Goblin series Carnage 6 action figure
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Schleich Bayala Sonnenblüte Elfen Behausung 42077 NEU OVP cjcuyv1499-Fantasy
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.